Sunday, 8 September 2013

Sunday Smile List #3

I hope you guys had a great week! Mine's been a bit stressful since I'm starting full-time work on Tuesday, but there's still been plenty of things to make me smile. 


Holy crap. My wonderful friend Clement linked this to me and my goodness it is the most addictive thing ever. Give it a try only if you are prepared to give up all of your free time obsessing about cookies. 


This dress and these boots, both from Dorothy Perkins, are part of my shiny new work wardrobe for the autumn. The dress has a cute twist detail on the sleeve and comes in about 15 different patterns/colours, and the boots are one of the comfiest pairs of shoes I've ever worn. Completely in love. 

New of Barry M's new Autumn/Winter releases put me in a good mood - mattes! And in the most lovely autumnal colours. Normally I'm not so excited about the end of summer but this year I'm really enjoying wintry colours like these. Check out the full list of new releases over at Brit Nails.


This version of the 'Seascape Stole' pattern on Ravelry is just beautiful, don't you think? The yarn works so well with the pattern and the light variegation is just enough to keep it interesting without overshadowing the delicate lace. This project is by the Ravelry user melting

Hope you guys have a great week <3

Katy xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi I nominated you for a blog award - http://themalesnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete